ML7 Step Lift
MINI-LIFT TYPE ML7
With the steplift ML7 you will find a simple and easy solution that can be mounted without major structural changes. The handicap lift is manufactured individually according to its environment and is prepared in accordance to regulatory safety measures with safety arms and wings on the rear and front of the platform. The steplift consists of a lift with a foldable platform and a vertical tower containing the driving motor. When the lift is not in use, it can be folded and thereby only take up minimal space. This foldable steplift is equipped with an emergency lowering device. Furthermore, it can be individually customized to suit most environments. The platform’s wings and base have a disable function at a clamp hazard. The base can be folded up when it is not in use, which means that the lift has a minimal space requirement. The lift has a steady and pleasant drive. This lift is also available for outdoor use.
- Load: 300 kg.
- Travel: 0-1500 mm
- Speed: *0,04 m/s
- Driving motor: 300w, 24V
- Platform motor: 24 V
- Barrier-arm motor: 24 V
- Electric supply: 1 phase, 200-260V, AC max: 10A
- Supply : Charger: 200-260V, AC – Lift: 24V DC
- Driving mechanism: Lead screw linear drive with nut
- Construction: Steel
*Speed is reduced by weight.
- Tower: 680×147 mm.
- Tower 0-1000: 1962 mm.
- Tower 0-1500: 2462 mm.
- Width folded up: *380 mm.
- Width folded out: *1130 mm.
- Platform standard size: 1000×800 mm.
- *Standard platform, wall-mounted.
- Limit switch
- Thermal overload relay.
- Overspeed governor and brake.
- Manual emergency raising of barrier arms and platform
- Emergency lowering system
- Active surfaces that stops the lift when it runs into an obstacle.